GMO Sugar Beets: What the Public Needs to Know
The United States has agencies in place, created by President Teddy Roosevelt, that exist to protect the integrity of the American food supply. In the early 20th Century, President Roosevelt witnessed a consistent degradation of the food. So, he oversaw the creation the Pure Food and Drug Administration, to ensure that our citizens would always have access to the best quality food available.
Sadly, within one administration, that agency was infiltrated by the very industries that Americans needed to be protected from. When that happened, the adjective “Pure” became problematic, so it was removed. Today we have the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) claiming to protect the interests of the American people with regards to the food supply. Their job is to regulate changes to the growing of our food, before the public is exposed, to insure continued quality and safety.
GMO Sugar Beets are an example of a dismal failure of this regulatory process. GMO sugar beets were thrust upon an unsuspecting public several years before they officially approved. Added to that, the approval process initially only considered what the new beets might do to the immediate farm environment. They did not consider possible danger to the humans that consumed the end product–the white sugar.
You see, the government was being put under pressure to prematurely approve the beets. This maneuver was done by the chemical company that had created the GMO sugar beets. Monsanto, the chemical company, did not offer an approved alternative to the new beets, so the farmers had nothing else to grow. Fearing a sugar shortage, the government allowed the sugar to be released without completing the legal approval process. Americans have now been eating sugar from this source for over ten years.
So, is the sugar safe or not?
Forgetting for a moment that, in general, sugar is bad for you, should you be consuming the sugar that originated from GMO sugar beets? The energy signature testing we do at Morphogenic Field Technique says: No, you should not be eating this sugar if you care about your overall health. It tests very badly, as you may have observed if you have attended any of our live presentations. It makes almost everybody’s muscles incredibly weak when tested.
Why does this happen? Here are our observations:
- GMO Sugar Beets are created using a process that we consider to be dangerous, the insertion of viral and/or bacterial genes into the seeds. Universally, our energy signature testing for anything created using this process has had a negative outcome.
- The beets and the soil that they are grown in is sprayed with pesticides and herbicides, with residual chemicals staying with the beets after harvest and processing.
- Beets are super-absorbers. If it is nutritious, the beet will absorb it. If it is toxic, the beet will also absorb those things as well.
- The result: A toxic, genetically engineered beet, growing in toxic soil and eventually turned into a toxic product called white sugar.
Interestingly, our Morphogenic Field Technique testing procedure often demonstrates aberrant liver energies on people who have tested positive for GMO Sugar Beet energy.
- Avoid eating sugar, especially if you do not know the source. If you must have sugar, buy and use only organic cane sugar products. (Most commercial cane sugar is also sprayed with pesticides and herbicides).
- In our Morphogenic Field Technique classes, we like to energy signature match the “problem energies” to the “solution energies”. In our home-testing classes, we offer 4 possible homeopathic “solution energies” that you may find valuable to expand and balance the M-Field when correctly matched.
- If you feel that your personal health concerns warrant a professional evaluation for more specific truly-natural protocol development, you can locate a trained MFT Professional at an event or on the MFT website here.
Remember, the only stated goal of Morphogenic Field Technique is the expansion and balancing of the human energy field, the M-Field. Years of experience have taught us that a large and balanced M-Field will move a person toward greater vitality and health, while a small or distorted M-Field usually means health-related challenges over time.