References and Reading
The following references have impacted Dr. Springob’s work as a natural health practitioner, his co-founding of the Morphogenic Field Technique and his own writing. Enjoy!
- Power Vs. Force, The Hidden Determinants of Human Behavior, David R. Hawkins, M.D. PhD. Copyright 1995, 1998, 2002. Hay House, Inc.
- The Body Electric: Electromagnatism and the Foundation of Life, Robert Becker, Gary Selden (paperback)
- The Bipolar Theory of Living Processes, George Washington Crile
- An Introduction to Applied Protomorphology, Royal Lee, D.D.S., IFNH.org.
- Know Your Fats, Mary G. Enig, PhD
- Applied Protomorphology, Royal Lee, D.D.S.
- Genetic Roulette, The Documented Health Risks of Genetically Engineered Foods, Jeffery M. Smith, 2007, Yes! Books
- Klinghardt Academy for the Healing Arts and Neurobiology Official Website, klinghardtacademy.com, 12/10/10
- Applied Kinesiology Synopsis, 2nd Edition, David S. Walther, D.C. 1988-2000, Systems DC
- Contact Reflex Analysis and Designed Clinical Nutrition, Dawn Versendaal-Hoezee, M.A., D.A. Versendaal, D.C. Hoezee Marketing, 1993
- Selections from Science and Sanity, Second Edition, Alfred Korzybski, Lance Strate
- Nutrition and Physical Degeneration, Weston A. Price, DDS 1939-2008, Price-Pottenger Nutritional Foundation
- The Nutritional Cost of Drugs, Second Edition, Foss Pelton, R.Ph., James LaValle, R.Ph. 2000, 2004 Morton Publishing Co.
- The Principles and Practice of Phytotherapy, Modern Herbal Medicine, Simon Mills, Kerry Bone, 2000 Churchill Liningstone
- Digestive Wellness, How to Strengthen the Immune System and Prevent Disease Through Healthy Digestion, Elizabeth Lipski, PhD., CCN, 2004, MaGraw-Hill
- Life Without Bread, Christian B. Allan, Ph,D., Wolfgang Lutz, M.D. 2000, McGraw Hill
- Your Right To Know, Genetic Engineering and the Secret Changes In Your Food, Andrew Kimbrell, 2007, Earth Aware Editions
- Nourishing Traditions, Sally Fallon, Mary G. Enig, PhD, Revised Second Edition, 2001 New Trend Publishing, Inc.
- Eat Fat, Lose Fat, Mary G. Enig, PhD, Sally Fallon, 2005, Hudson Street Press
- Good Calories, Bad Calories, Gary Taubes, 2008 Anchor Books/Random House Books
- The Passionate Olive, 101 Things To Do With Olive Oil, Carol Firenze, 2005, Balantine Books
- Why We Get Fat, And What To Do About It, Gary Taubes, 2011, Random House Books
- The Omnivore’s Dilemma, A Natural History of Four Meals, Michael Pollan, 2006 Penguin Books
- The Biology of Belief, Unleashing the Power of Consciousness, Matter and Miracles, Bruce H. Lipton, PhD, 2005, 2008, Hay House, Inc.
- The Divine Matrix, Bridging Time, Space, Miracles and Belief, Gregg Braden, 2007, Hay House, Inc.
- Seeds of Deception, Exposing Industry and Government Lies About the Safety of the Genetically Engineered Foods You Are Eating, Jeffery M. Smith, 2003 Yes! Books